We understand planning an event might be a once-off occasion while juggling other commitments, and you may have many questions buzzing around! Hopefully, some of these questions tick some of your boxes.
If we have missed your QA, then feel free to contact us for further assistance.
- 1.5 hours for 200 and below packages
- 2 hours for more than 200 serves
- Gelato and coffee trikes and European cart: 2m by 900w
- Tiki Bar 2m by 600w
- Standard 10amp power point is all we need. We bring our own extension leads.
- We can also set up at venues where power is unavailable such as parklands. We have a silenced generator we can bring for your event. Your council may like to know if your food vendor is bringing such a device onto their grounds, and we can happily forward our Food Notification Number.
We have a range of premium beach umbrellas to fit our gelato and coffee trikes/carts, including :
- Pale pink & White
- Pale blue
- White & Yellow
- White & Sage Green
- Bright Yellow & White
Choice is totally yours pending availability.
Yes absolutely! Our gelato and sorbet are made locally and available to taste test from Evercream in Hahndorf. Please let Bruno, the owner, know that you are our client.
- We require 30 minutes for a standard gelato and popcorn service (ie no lifts or loading docks to navigate)
- 1.5 hours for cocktail and mocktail bars
- 45 minutes for barista coffee
Life happens, which we totally understand. You are welcome to postpone your event date pending availability or cancel altogether. Cancellation fees apply according to our terms and conditions, where deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Make Your Event Your Own!
Design your own personalised event with our custom event creator!