Hire and Service Agreement Sunny and Co Events and Glenberrie Place
Contact: 0488 483 732 ABN: 64 300 348 873
These are the terms and conditions subject to which we (Sunny and Co Events, Glenberrie Place) allow you (the hirer) to hire our equipment, services and venue (including all items that we offer for hire). These terms and conditions apply to any invoice we issue at any time and will be deemed consent to these terms and conditions.
1. We own the equipment/venue and hire it to you for the hire period for a fee detailed in the quotation and schedule of fees. You may not deal with the equipment in any way which is contrary to our ownership of it.
2. The quotation is an invitation to hire or receive services. Neither of us is bound to this agreement as a contract until you consent to the terms and conditions, pay the required deposit and bonds specified in the quotation, and we confirm your booking.
3. This agreement and the quotation together contain the entire agreement between us and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between us.
3.1. By consenting, you accept the terms set out in the agreement, quotation and schedule of services;
3.2. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure they receive a quotation and the schedule that applies to their hire or service.
4. Equipment must only be used at the site or sites (the site) specified in the quotation and may not be sub hired without our consent.
5. Equipment must only be used for its normal function as determined by us.
6. Risk in the equipment passes immediately to you when the equipment leaves our possession, and you are responsible for care of all items. You remain responsible until the equipment is safely returned to our possession.
6.1. Leaving our possession is defined as when you or a representative physically come in contact with equipment at our facility, you interfere with the item during our set up at the site, we communicate that we have completed set up at the site or when our bartending services commence.
6.2. Returned possession is when we commence packing up at your site, and all equipment has been returned in working condition.
7. All damage to the venue or loss of equipment during the hire period will be the financial responsibility of the hirer unless it can be proven the damage or loss was due to the actions of Sunny and Co Events/Glenberrie Place or our representative who was acting as our representative Sunny and Co Events/Glenberrie Place Contact: 0488 483 732 ABN: 64 300 348 873 Website: www.sunnyandcoevents.com.au at the time of damage. Damage liability also includes damage due to weather or other natural events.
7.1. Any damage discovered after a hire period will be deemed to have been the responsibility of the most recent hirer, up to one-week post event;
7.2. Replacement, repair or cleaning will be at our discretion, and costs will be passed on in full to the hirer. Costs include staff time and delivery in order to restore equipment to its original condition.
7.3 Breakage for glassware is included in the quotation and based on the number of guests and package required. Replacement costs for excessive damage to glassware may be charged after the event. Excessive damage or loss of glassware will be determined by Sunny and Co Events and charged immediately after hire.
8. Any theft or damage by third parties must be reported to us and the police immediately. In the event this occurs, clause 7 applies.
9. All equipment, including the venue, must be returned in a reasonably clean manner as determined by us.
9.1 Equipment must not be covered in glitter, wax, pen, marker, or similar foreign objects that were not on the equipment prior to hire. This includes all tableware and props.
9.2 All damage during cleaning for equipment while in your possession will result in fees being passed on to you as specified in clause 7.
10. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure their designated function site allows Sunny and Co Events equipment to utilise their grounds, including paved and grass areas.
11. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure their site has access to electricity. In the event the hirer requires a generator then this must be requested 1 week prior to the hire. The cost of the generator will be charged to the hirer. If the hirer is having their function at Glenberrie Place, then we will be responsible for providing access to power for your suppliers including a normal 240v powerpoint. Suppliers using deep fryers may need to bring their own generator to ensure sufficient supply is available to all vendors. Generators may be hired through Sunny and Co Events and arranged prior to the event date.
12. It is the responsibility of the hirer to confirm the condition of all equipment is undamaged prior to the hire period and that all equipment is present at the time of delivery or set up as detailed in the quotation.
12.1. If there is a defect, incorrect or missing equipment we must be notified within a reasonable time. Any notification must include specific details of the issue: 0488 483 732 ABN: 64 300 348 873 Website: www.sunnyandcoevents.com.au
12.2. If we are not notified within 1 hour of you gaining possession, this will be taken as agreement that the equipment provision requirements of this agreement have been met.
12.3. We will not be liable for any loss due to equipment covered by this clause.
13. If equipment fails during the hire period, we are to be notified immediately and we will endeavour to repair or replace the equipment.
14. It is the responsibility of the hirer to organise council permits, and private liquor licences.
15. It is the responsibility of the hirer to have an adverse weather plan in place for any event that may be effected by weather or natural disasters. All equipment must remain protected from weather and any items that are not useable due to weather will still incur the full hire fee. Sunny and Co Events and Glenberrie Place makes no guarantees that they can accommodate substitutions of equipment hired due to weather. Glenberrie Place will monitor the weather leading up to your event and advise of any wet weather forecasted for your chosen date. Should you wish to go ahead with your date, then It is the responsibility of the hirer to cover the cost of shelter or alternate plans. Refunds will not be provided for wet weather however we will aim to work with you on providing an alternative date.
Bond and Deposits
16. If a bond is requested in the quotation in addition to the deposit, this will be held as security against damage to the equipment until all equipment is returned in a satisfactory condition.
16.1. If we deem any damage to our equipment has occurred during your hire period, you authorise us to use the bond to restore equipment as detailed in clause 7.
16.2. This does not limit your liability and all restoration costs above the amount of bond held remain the responsibility of the hirer.
17. A non refundable deposit is required for the agreement to take effect is considered as and will be deducted from the total price as quoted:
-dependent on the package selected
18. Quotes for drink and ice cream services may be changed 7 days prior to the event hire date however additional deposits may be requested to secure the booking.
19. All deposits and bond must be paid within 7 business days of booking or immediately if the hire period will commence within 1 month. We reserve the right to cancel any booking when this does not occur and charge for all costs to that date.
20. All hire and service fees must be finalised 1 month prior to the hire period commencing. We reserve the right to cancel any booking when this does not occur and remove all costs to that date from the deposit and refund the balance to the hirer.
21. All damage or services invoiced separately to hire, must be paid within 5 days of invoice.
21.1. Late payments will accrue 30%pa interest calculated daily. Sunny and Co Events and Glenberrie Place Contact: 0488 483 732 ABN: 64 300 348 873 Website: www.sunnyandcoevents.com.au
22. All equipment will be delivered by us to your site, the hirer or an approved representative must be at the site to advise on set up location and power supplies. No equipment will be left unattended.
22.1. Delivery times are as set out in the quotation or by variation agreement. Any variation to delivery within 5 business days of the agreed delivery time, may incur additional fees at our discretion.
23. If set up or pack up is to be undertaken by us and can not occur at the time specified in the quotation due to any party other then us, additional fees will be incurred by the hirer at our discretion.
24. The hire or service detailed in the quotation may be cancelled by the hirer at any time in writing.
24.1. If the hirer cancels the hire and/or service, all costs incurred to date will be deducted from the deposit and the balance will be invoiced if above the deposit amount.
Event Cancellation Fees
24.1.1. In the event the service is cancelled by the hirer then any deposits paid are non refundable.
Glenberrie Place Cancellation Fees
24.1.2 Cancellation by the hirer 6 months or less prior to the hire period, 50% of the quoted fee will be payable by the hirer.